Boggo Road Gaol Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings without notice. This would only occur if there was no other solution.
- Tours and re-enactments are rarely cancelled and would only be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances* (see below).
- Refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the Bookings Coordinator.
* Unforeseen circumstances include, but are not limited to – sick staff member, staff unavailability, injury or unexpected dangerous weather conditions, an emergency/dangerous situation.
If a booking is cancelled by a client, or if any member of the tour group cancels, the following policies apply:
- The Bookings Coordinator must be advised of any change in group numbers in writing, by the person who booked the tour.
- Cancellation 0-5 working days of tour date – No refund will be issued
- Cancellation 5–10 working days of tour date – 50% refund will be issued
Note: Failure to attend the actual tour for any reason is deemed to be a cancellation. Refunds will not apply.
Transfers from one tour date to another are given at the Bookings Coordinator’s discretion.
If a tour is cancelled by the Bookings Coordinator, the following policies apply:
- Cancellation prior to the tours commencement /before 2/3 of the tour is complete due to unforseen circumstances* (see above) – tour will be rescheduled & clients will be transferred to another tour of the same value as soon as possible.
- The Bookings Coordinator will contact clients promptly to make arrangements – refunds or transfers.