What is this tour about?
Ex-Inmate/Ex-Officer Tours give you the inside story from ex-inmates and ex-officers on a 60 minute tour through Boggo Road Gaol’s Number 2 Division. Tours are guided by former prisoners and officers, who will share with you their firsthand accounts of what daily life was like inside the walls of one of Australia’s most notorious prisons. (Please note some of the stories you will hear involve strong concepts and mature content – and therefore suitable for those aged 15 and over)
What does the tour include?
- 60 minute 15+ Ex-Inmate / Ex-Officer Tour with Tour Guide
- Entry into historic Number 2 Division, Boggo Road Gaol
- Visit the gatehouse, yards, the Circle and ends with time to explore an original cell block
- Time to ask Tour Guide about their experiences and time behind bars.
- See original prisoner cells and authentic 1980s prisoner graffiti
When can we visit the Gaol?
Tours are conducted on first and third Sunday of each month – 10:15am & 11:30am
How much does it cost to go to Gaol?
|ADULT CONCESSION Pen/Snrs/Uni Students||$20.00|
|TEENS (15- 17 years)||$17.50|