COVID-19 Safety Plan
In compliance with COVID-19 standards, each tour will be limited in size. Therefore, bookings are essential and must be pre-purchased before the tour date. You can do this over the phone or online. STRICTLY NO WALK IN BOOKINGS will be allowed at this time.
All of our guides are trained in COVID-19 safety practices. To assist us in maintaining the safety of our guests and guides, we ask that all visitors comply with the following safety recommendations:
(1) Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or presenting any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone suspected of having symptoms will not be allowed on the tour.
(2) Wash your hands prior to arriving
(3) Utilise sanitation stations and/or products provided
(4) Maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times (before, during and after tours), as well 2m distancing indoors.
(5) Avoid touching surfaces
(6) No toilets will be available on site, please use facilities elsewhere before joining us at the jail.
(7) Cashless payments will be available at our Gaol Shop.
Our staff are taking all of the health and safety measures to ensure this Safety Plan is adhered to at all times. We have also implemented regular cleaning of the facilities from a professional company.