COVID-19 Safety Plan
In compliance with COVID-19 standards, each tour will be limited in size. Therefore, bookings are essential and must be pre-purchased before the tour date. You can do this over the phone or online. STRICTLY NO WALK IN BOOKINGS will be allowed at this time.
All of our guides are trained in COVID-19 safety practices. To assist us in maintaining the safety of our guests and guides, we ask that all visitors comply with the following safety recommendations:
(1) Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or presenting any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone suspected of having symptoms will not be allowed on the tour.
(2) Wash your hands prior to arriving
(3) Utilise sanitation stations and/or products provided
(4) Maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times (before, during and after tours), as well 2m distancing indoors.
(5) Avoid touching surfaces
(6) TOILET FACILITIES will only be available prior to the tour and the check in process. These will be closed 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please arrive with enough time to utilise the facilities if needed. The toilet facilities will not be available throughout the tour.
(7) Cashless payments will be available at our Gaol Shop.
(8) All guests will be required to check in using the Check In Qld app to support contract tracing efforts.
(9) NO MASK, NO TOUR. Restrictions for Impacted Areas – South East Queensland are followed on our tours. You must wear a face mask when you leave home in most indoor and outdoor spaces, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
⚠ WARNING: Guests will be refused entry if they do not have a mask or refuse to wear them throughout the duration of the tour.
*Children under 12 years and people affected by a medical condition or disability are exempt.*
Our staff are taking all of the health and safety measures to ensure this Safety Plan is adhered to at all times. We have also implemented regular cleaning of the facilities from a professional company.