COVID-19 Safety Plan
In compliance with COVID-19 standards, each tour will be limited in size. Therefore, bookings are essential and must be pre-purchased before the tour date. You can do this over the phone or online. STRICTLY NO WALK IN BOOKINGS will be allowed at this time.
All of our guides are trained in COVID-19 safety practices. To assist us in maintaining the safety of our guests and guides, we ask that all visitors comply with the following safety recommendations:
(1) Do not attend if you are feeling unwell or presenting any symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone suspected of having symptoms will not be allowed on the tour.
(2) Wash your hands prior to arriving
(3) Utilise sanitation stations and/or products provided
(4) Maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times (before, during and after tours), as well 2m distancing indoors.
(5) Avoid touching surfaces
(6) TOILET FACILITIES will only be available prior to the tour and the check in process. These will be closed 15 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please arrive with enough time to utilise the facilities if needed. The toilet facilities will not be available throughout the tour.
(7) Cashless payments will be available at our Gaol Shop.
(8) All guests will be required to check in using the Check In Qld app to support contract tracing efforts.
COVID Vaccination Requirements
All guests attending our tours must be fully vaccinated, unless they have a valid exemption or are under the age of 16.
You must be able to show either a digital (includes the Green Ticket on your QLD Check-In App) or physical copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate at check-in.
Anyone not double-dose vaccinated, or able to produce either an exemption or vaccination certificate, will be refused entry. No refund will be granted.
Our staff are taking all of the health and safety measures to ensure this Safety Plan is adhered to at all times. We have also implemented regular cleaning of the facilities from a professional company.